Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Zelda: Twilight Princess

About a year ago, I stopped playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (the GameCube version). I had already logged about 200 hours (I know, I'm slow). That was enough.

Later, we got our Wii so I occupied myself playing Super Mario Galaxy and Super Paper Mario on the Wii. Yes, I'm definitely into the Nintendo franchise titles, like Zelda and Mario, but I digree.



Point being, I picked up playing Twilight Princess the other night, and I'm almost through. I now need to face Ganondorf, or Ganon, or whoever he is, and that should be it. Point being (again with that phrase), I like good games and Twilight Princess is an excellent video game. Perhaps one of the best of the Zelda series, and they have all been exemplary games for their times.

Yet, games are not confined to platforms like Nintendo or Playstation (although we do have a decent collection of platform video games for X-Box, Nintendo, Sony Playstation and others). They're also available, in great fecundity, for your computer. And Software Supply Group has added a bunch of great game titles just recently.

For example: Atari Anniversary Edition. I love the classics. This incredible compilation features 12 of the most popular games from the first video arcades, and an assortment of new features to go along with them. Enjoy the classic style gaming thrills of Asteroids and Asteroids Deluxe. Blast away in Centipede, Millipede and Gravitar. Use your reflexes and aiming skills in Battlezone, Crystal Castles, Super Breakout, Missile Command, Tempest and Warlords. It even includes Pong, the first commercially-released video game ever. How cool is that?



But we have plenty of other titles. Like Secret Agent Barbie. And Seven Kingdoms II. Even The DaVinci Code, from Take 2 Interactive. And The Grand Theft Auto Classic Collection.



We've also added a number of Entertainment Software Titles, a wide selection of Educational Titles, Graphics Software and more.

Well, that's it for now. More later!

No comments: