Friday, July 31, 2009

Tron: Legacy Will Be Truly Banging

Of course, Tron: Legacy now has it's official name. I like it. Evokes the idea of maybe spending a little time running through the old mainframes at Encom, running into Ram and passing the old I/O towers. Legacy code. You know.
Michael Sheen, best known as Tony Blair in The Queen and that other movie, as well as David Frost in Frost Vs. Nixon and some silly glittering vampire in one of the Twilight movies--oh, and the main badass werewolf in the Underworld movies--will play the bad guy in Tron: Legacy.

Man, I really wish I could have been at SDCC to go to Flynn's and play Space Paranoids. Sigh. Geek nirvana--the most magical thing I can possibly imagine for my life--and I missed it. I feel like crying.



And here's the "trailer" for Tron: Legacy. Sigh. Can't wait for that.

No comments: